Erlandsen Data Consulting is located in Drammen, Norway and has since 1998 provided consulting services and solutions to individuals and small, medium and large companies, including international clients.
EDC can create all types of solutions from simple worksheets and templates to complete applications and complex solutions, helping you to take advantage of the power and possibilities in your existing software and make your business more productive.
If you find yourself doing things over and over again, or feel that you are doing something that should have been easier to accomplish, then I can probably help you with a solution.
I have experience with developing solutions for the Microsoft Office products since 1989 and also have my own code library that will help me to develop your solution as quick as possible.
Application development and template customization
- Customizing worksheets, templates, add-ins, macros, functions and complete applications.
- Creating solutions that integrates the different Office applications.
- Retrieving data from all sorts of databases and other external data sources and converting/adding necessary information to create the result you want.
- By making the most of the possibilities in your current software you can avoid buying something new.
- Custom applications and routines specially adapted to your company’s needs can automate the boring and time consuming routine tasks so they can be done in a fraction of the time they use today.
This will also increase your productivity.
Classes, workshops, documentation
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Office, Internet.
- Workshop in VBA programming.
- Windows (all versions).
- Documentation development.
Experience with the Microsoft Office products since 1989 and knowledge about computer use, included my own knowledgebase and developer library, provides you with a wide specter from technical support to application support.
Use the e-mail address to contact me and describe your project/problem as detailed as possible so that I can answer your inquiry in the best possible way.